JustJeff's Fun House!!!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Wow! I don't want to get To Excited. But I think I have a working deal developing that will work into a killer job. It's gonna take a couple months, but if this works out I'm gonna be working for National in Redmond and doing all the south end stuff. It's so Awesome for me, Because I will be free to run things at this end the way I want. Schedules here will be controlled by me. We just set up the computer connections to make it work w/o driving back in fourth. And since their supplier is down here I can just p/u my doors right here in town. 1st Job in the morning.:) Man I hope enough work comes in to make this fly:) If the work comes the deal is done. And I'm free to just do what I know how to do. I'm So excited and hopeful:) Wish me LUCK please!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

About Me

Wetlands, Washington, United States
Just sharing Interesting findings from the Internet. Looking for entertainment, that's what this site is for. Please Join me in the never ending war on stupidity!!